PG Merlin in Canterbury offer full service and repair to all makes of machines in our own repair workshop at Canterbury.
Our sister company MERLIN INDUSTRIAL GASES supplies a full range of welding gases from Air Liquide.
- Super Silenced Operation - reduced noise pollution
- Welding up to 6.0mm electrodes
- Excellent arc characteristics for all types of manual metal arc electrodes including cellulosic types
- Compact design, weight reduced by up to 20% over previous models. Available Skid and Trolley mounted with fold away handles or on road tow trailer
- Micro processor controlled engine output automatically controls the welding and auxiliary output required reducing fuel consumption by up to 40%
- Auto idle giving up to 10.5hrs operation with no need to refuel
- Welding and auxiliary outputs can be used simultaneously
- Infinitely variable amperage control for precise setting
- E-mode tailors engine speed to required load
- Brushless Generator - reduced maintenance costs
- Auto shutdown will operate in the event of low oil pressure/high water temperature and thermal overload or with door opening for enhanced safety
- Earth leakage breaker fitted for increased site safe
- Welding Output: 30 to 300 amps DC
- Auxiliary Output: 110V AC 3kW 50Hz, 1 x 32amp & 1 x 16amp output receptacles
- Sound Pressure: 60dB(A) @ 7metres
- Engine Type: Kubota D722 three cylinder water cooled diesel engine with electric start.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19 litres
- Fuel Consumption: 1.81 litres per hour @ 200amps on a 70% duty cycle
Details Of Offer
- We offer this Arc Gen Weldmaker 300 AVC complete with remote
For further information please contact us.
At PG Merlin we supply new and reconditioned welding equipment.
Please look below at our offers and select the offer at tool bar.
Thermadyne Arcmaster 175SE MMA/Lift-TIG